• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Rockman ZX

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Made a couple of Morphs based on the Rockman ZX series.
It was my first game on the Nintendo DS when it first came out and I loved it!

Download link:

The .xmls can be deserialized ( Which basically means that you can import them and place them in your server's .wz folders ).

How To Use Them:

1. Import the .xmls in the Morph folder to your Morph.wz
2. Import the .xmls in the Item folder to the 'Cash.img' category in your Item.wz
3. Copy '5300003', '5300004', '5300005' and '5300006' from the Cash.img in the String Folder, to the 'Cash.img' category in your String.wz

ScreenShots:
chukiba - Rockman ZX - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy! :] Give credits if used!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I always loved the Megaman series. I just personally hated the DS series. The GBA/GBC/GC series were so awesome and the best IMO.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forgot to fix the origins for Model FX's and Model PX's swim/fly frame. Their fixed now. I've updated the download in the first post, but here it is anyway:

Download Link

As for the GBA series, I'll be making Morphs for them too :) I actually thought I'd be the only megaman lover in the Maple Community. Good to know that there are others too :3

Back