• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Universal] koolk's Map Editor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I post this thread because there are many old leaked versions over the net.

The only up to date version is:
http://tinyurl.com/kmapedit

There are a lot of changes in it. Better GUI, better performance, and a lot more things that I don't remember right now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
awesome release, thanks koolk!

edit:
to the people who don't trust this for whatever reason,

screenshot:

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, Koolk is not someone I expected to see pop up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seriously thought Koolk was a goner, never imagined to see you come back on Maplestory Developement. Anyway , finaly we have WZ editing on RageZone... Nice release ^-^ used it for a long time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I seriously thought Koolk was a goner, never imagined to see you come back on Maplestory Developement. Anyway , finaly we have WZ editing on RageZone... Nice release ^-^ used it for a long time.
I am not back into it. I released this version almost an year ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the site name and why is there *'s in the name?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why does ragezone block ******* :O

I just copied and pasted the censored link to google search the the first one that poped up was the link to the download lol

Back