Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Universal] Playground FM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mixed of a few things, made this just before took a while. :tongue:
Well anyways Enjoy :D
Download Link

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
makes me wanna play maplestory again..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love it <3

1 Tip though:

Change the layers for the Portal objects. Looks a bit weird with them overlapping the player.

Despite this, great job ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love it <3

1 Tip though:

Change the layers for the Portal objects. Looks a bit weird with them overlapping the player.

Despite this, great job ^_^

Thanks for the advice :D I'll fix this later when im not busy

EDIT: Fixed the portals, players are now in front of the portals..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm sure this is a nooby question.. But, I was wondering. If I did change my fm to that, will my npcs be floating and etc? Or will it adjust to the new map? I guess I'm asking if I would have to re-make the npcs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sure this is a nooby question.. But, I was wondering. If I did change my fm to that, will my npcs be floating and etc? Or will it adjust to the new map? I guess I'm asking if I would have to re-make the npcs.
It would depend on where you're npcs are, most of the tiles i edited are not the original origins so im pretty sure they would be floating.(or might not be there at all)

Back