Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Just wanted to share with you My-MS Public XML's !
This IS Gerry btw. not a leak.
Full src XML's download link(Fits ONLY v83 Server, if u wish to use for another version, change the encyption urself):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would appreciate if anyone would upload here a link to ready Players wz from this xmls so i could add & also credit him!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps: i have worked only on src xmls and never exported actual wz's.. (just do not ask why-dumb)

~Some Screenshots of major changing~

PS-OLD SCREENSHOT's
A Lot of stuff that i updated since this DL link is not in these screenshots~
Intro
:

Gerry - [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Login Screen:
Gerry - [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed) - RaGEZONE Forums

In-Game Transparent UI (NPC's & Bar) & New Bar:

In-Game pic of some minor items added:

A Lot of stuff inside the xml's are also from another public shares of many people i cannot even count credits.
So A General Thanks SHOUTOUT To Everyone Who's Hand Lays In Those XML's ^
Main Editor: Gerry.
Status of files: For Public USE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A Lot of stuff inside the xml's are also from another public shares of many people i cannot even count credits.
So A General Thanks SHOUTOUT To Everyone Who's Hand Lays In Those XML's ^
Main Editor: Gerry.
Status of files: For Public USE.

Hi,

I am a fan of yours so we all know that no one gave you any of these poop. You could have said that you got the wz after leeching off from other servers. Stop trying to make that as an excuse so you can be able to use the wz

I am using vpn cause I'm too scared to have u tracking my ip :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a fan of yours so we all know that no one gave you any of these poop. You could have said that you got the wz after leeching off from other servers. Stop trying to make that as an excuse so you can be able to use the wz

I am using vpn cause I'm too scared to have u tracking my ip :c
I Said, All of my releases including public releases of other users.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like the login screen back ground , good job Gerry !! Thanks for sharing bro :tongue: i will give credits if i use !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the login screen back ground , good job Gerry !! Thanks for sharing bro :tongue: i will give credits if i use !

Thanks bro! u may use it freely :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Said, All of my releases including public releases of other users.

Still you have no right to share it with people unless you already talked to every single owner of the other servers to share the wz. If Your friend gave it to you, may tell us his name/discord to confirm that lol ex dee

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi how i use this for my severe? import wz and go boom :( no work I want custom item please :(: stupid download so useless is no work....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you really just assumed my gender? stop blaming someone innocent without knowing who I am. Good release for all rage-zone and general ms?? what a joke, I think customized wz r not in GMS or nexon itself. If you want it to be for general ms then remove all customized stuff, every single thing that not related to GMS then sure you can shove the wz in your a*s

I would love to hear your explanation about this, u r literally threatening your staff to not show that you leeched stuff from Dchoas. You are doing a great job as an owner right there! Amazing how you kept saying that other players are sharing things with you.
Yeah I meant don't tell players about the incoming new jobs, wanted it to be a surprise.
But ofcourse you will try to get anything out of context

hi how i use this for my severe? import wz and go boom :( no work I want custom item please :(: stupid download so useless is no work....

ur lame Angel give it a rest before u ruin ur own name in ms community for the wrong sides

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I meant don't tell players about the incoming new jobs, wanted it to be a surprise.
But ofcourse you will try to get anything out of context

What a lame excuse If it was going to be a surprise, you wouldn't have been threatening them like that. In fact I've never seen you announcing that you are going to use dchoas jobs??? Since its already out you may announce that now? LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you don't give proper credits to the people who's WZ edits you release, I'm going to call sharpacex on you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually I think someone from MapleRoyals gave you their client or wz,

Quit being owner ffs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a bit of criticism.. Not impressed, Anyone can just go and yoink files from other servers, Looks like that's what you did here. Login screen is bland, only a background change nothing special. YOU CAN DO BETTER, but you have to try.. All in all this release is not good. You can literally google chaosms wz and a post from a year ago pops up. I Feel Wz Releases should be unique and not a duplicate of another server from 2014, That's just my 2 cents

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a bit of criticism.. Not impressed, Anyone can just go and yoink files from other servers, Looks like that's what you did here. Login screen is bland, only a background change nothing special. YOU CAN DO BETTER, but you have to try.. All in all this release is not good. You can literally google chaosms wz and a post from a year ago pops up. I Feel Wz Releases should be unique and not a duplicate of another server from 2014, That's just my 2 cents
well bro, not everyone who start's an ms server knows how to edit wz's / change background & etc.
just made it easier for everybody with a nice template of collected & made xmls, that's all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lmao, this doesn't teach them to do that stuff either, also if you can't edit a wz file with the tools that have been made public already, you should not even touch a computer, let alone host a msps. You literally haven't done ANYTHING on your server, you claim everything is fixed literally every update you do. Everything thats broken you just try to disable instead of actually fixing it, ffs you can't even block Sharpacex

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

yoink boink oink soink doink loink uoink toink roink eoink coink voink noink moink

Back