[v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cool [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

[v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)
    Hey Guys! Just wanted to share with you My-MS Public XML's !
    This IS Gerry btw. not a leak.
    Full src XML's download link(Fits ONLY v83 Server, if u wish to use for another version, change the encyption urself):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xD...ew?usp=sharing
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would appreciate if anyone would upload here a link to ready Players wz from this xmls so i could add & also credit him!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ps: i have worked only on src xmls and never exported actual wz's.. (just do not ask why-dumb)

~Some Screenshots of major changing~

PS-OLD SCREENSHOT's
    A Lot of stuff that i updated since this DL link is not in these screenshots~
    Intro
    :

Login Screen:

In-Game Transparent UI (NPC's & Bar) & New Bar:

In-Game pic of some minor items added:

A Lot of stuff inside the xml's are also from another public shares of many people i cannot even count credits.
    So A General Thanks SHOUTOUT To Everyone Who's Hand Lays In Those XML's ^
    Main Editor: Gerry.
    Status of files: For Public USE.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 20-05-19 at 03:26 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

A Lot of stuff inside the xml's are also from another public shares of many people i cannot even count credits.
    So A General Thanks SHOUTOUT To Everyone Who's Hand Lays In Those XML's ^
    Main Editor: Gerry.
    Status of files: For Public USE.
    Hi,

I am a fan of yours so we all know that no one gave you any of these shit. You could have said that you got the wz after leeching off from other servers. Stop trying to make that as an excuse so you can be able to use the wz

I am using vpn cause I'm too scared to have u tracking my ip :c

Quote Originally Posted by antigerry View Post
    Hi,

I am a fan of yours so we all know that no one gave you any of these shit. You could have said that you got the wz after leeching off from other servers. Stop trying to make that as an excuse so you can be able to use the wz

I am using vpn cause I'm too scared to have u tracking my ip :c
    I Said, All of my releases including public releases of other users.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    253Posts

I like the login screen back ground , good job Gerry !! Thanks for sharing bro i will give credits if i use !

Quote Originally Posted by Darter View Post
    I like the login screen back ground , good job Gerry !! Thanks for sharing bro i will give credits if i use !
    Thanks bro! u may use it freely :)

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

thumbs down Re: [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

Quote Originally Posted by deadbymonkey View Post
    I Said, All of my releases including public releases of other users.
    Still you have no right to share it with people unless you already talked to every single owner of the other servers to share the wz. If Your friend gave it to you, may tell us his name/discord to confirm that lol ex dee

True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

hi how i use this for my severe? import wz and go boom :( no work I want custom item please stupid download so useless is no work....

Did you really just assumed my gender? stop blaming someone innocent without knowing who I am. Good release for all rage-zone and general ms?? what a joke, I think customized wz r not in GMS or nexon itself. If you want it to be for general ms then remove all customized stuff, every single thing that not related to GMS then sure you can shove the wz in your a*s

I would love to hear your explanation about this, u r literally threatening your staff to not show that you leeched stuff from Dchoas. You are doing a great job as an owner right there! Amazing how you kept saying that other players are sharing things with you.
    Yeah I meant don't tell players about the incoming new jobs, wanted it to be a surprise.
    But ofcourse you will try to get anything out of context

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angxl View Post
    hi how i use this for my severe? import wz and go boom :( no work I want custom item please stupid download so useless is no work....
    ur lame Angel give it a rest before u ruin ur own name in ms community for the wrong sides

True MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    210Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadbymonkey View Post
    ur lame Angel give it a rest before u ruin ur own name in ms community for the wrong sides
    edit:
    never mind is good, leave download as it is

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Yeah I meant don't tell players about the incoming new jobs, wanted it to be a surprise.
    But ofcourse you will try to get anything out of context
    What a lame excuse If it was going to be a surprise, you wouldn't have been threatening them like that. In fact I've never seen you announcing that you are going to use dchoas jobs??? Since its already out you may announce that now? LOL

True MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    238Posts

if you don't give proper credits to the people who's WZ edits you release, I'm going to call sharpacex on you
    What's mine is yours,
    for a price.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    5Posts

hey @SharpAceX go see if Gerry's anti-sharpacex system is really anti-sharpacex

MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    My RoomLocation
    30Posts

very nice i feel like im in 2013 again

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Actually I think someone from MapleRoyals gave you their client or wz,

Quit being owner ffs.

Actually I think someone from MapleRoyals gave you their client or wz,

Quit being owner ffs.
    That's where i got my client from:
    [v83] LOCALHOST - TUBI - NO CAP DAMAGE - NO CAP[Matk,def,mdef]
    It's public, Quit being a worthless piece of crap & quit trying to knock me down cause u literally can't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement