[v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)

[v0.83 Library] Gerry'z WZ Edits - Beta Version (Entire WZ Library changed)
    Here's a bit of criticism.. Not impressed, Anyone can just go and yoink files from other servers, Looks like that's what you did here. Login screen is bland, only a background change nothing special. YOU CAN DO BETTER, but you have to try.. All in all this release is not good. You can literally google chaosms wz and a post from a year ago pops up. I Feel Wz Releases should be unique and not a duplicate of another server from 2014, That's just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by KillWZ View Post
    Here's a bit of criticism.. Not impressed, Anyone can just go and yoink files from other servers, Looks like that's what you did here. Login screen is bland, only a background change nothing special. YOU CAN DO BETTER, but you have to try.. All in all this release is not good. You can literally google chaosms wz and a post from a year ago pops up. I Feel Wz Releases should be unique and not a duplicate of another server from 2014, That's just my 2 cents
    well bro, not everyone who start's an ms server knows how to edit wz's / change background & etc.
    just made it easier for everybody with a nice template of collected & made xmls, that's all.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    238Posts

Lmao, this doesn't teach them to do that stuff either, also if you can't edit a wz file with the tools that have been made public already, you should not even touch a computer, let alone host a msps. You literally haven't done ANYTHING on your server, you claim everything is fixed literally every update you do. Everything thats broken you just try to disable instead of actually fixing it, ffs you can't even block Sharpacex
    What's mine is yours,
    for a price.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillWZ View Post
    yoink boink oink soink doink loink uoink toink roink eoink coink voink noink moink

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

What a joke.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Sick repost of everyone else's work put in one I can really see the 1% of work you put in this release hope to see more

True MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro View Post
    Sick repost of everyone else's work put in one I can really see the 1% of work you put in this release hope to see more
    sick re-post of almost everything everyone has said I can really see the 0% work you put in this post hope to not see more

MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    2Posts

rar its corrupted
    Last edited by NajuMS; 13-09-19 at 06:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement