Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [V83]Character.wz & Item.wz with almost item

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link:
[MF]:
Character.wz with everything in v102GMS, KMST, JMS.

Item.wz with all chair from any MS. Chair make by me have ID: 3013000->3013072. [Some chairs leak]
:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did ya test it to make sure it worked first?

I looked inside and noticed you added a String.wz. Would be nice to know in your first post there is one before people start asking.

My fav chair is 03013014 xD.

I saw some chairs that was on kDev forum long ago. :eek: So I don't think you made those .

I suggest in weapons you remove the Cannoneer cannons and mercedes weapons so incase people create them, they won't dc and have to locate the ID and remove via MySQL. ~ Just a suggestion.
Besides from that, nice job.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did ya test it to make sure it worked first?

I looked inside and noticed you added a String.wz. Would be nice to know in your first post there is one before people start asking.

My fav chair is 03013014 xD.

I saw some chairs that was on kDev forum long ago. :eek: So I don't think you made those .

I suggest in weapons you remove the Cannoneer cannons and mercedes weapons so incase people create them, they won't dc and have to locate the ID and remove via MySQL. ~ Just a suggestion.
Besides from that, nice job.

Some chairs were leak from kDev and almost I was made by myself. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice edits. How long did it take you?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this also come with the xml's because without them its useless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this also come with the xml's because without them its useless.

... Xmls are dumped through Simple programs, Such as

HaRepacker (Basic one) WzEditor (more Advanced)

they both Dump xmls from Wz files. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will you need the String.WZ?
Because I have a problem, I added the item.wz to my server folder.
Went on the server(No DC).
Then when I do the !chairID <1>
I don't DV, but nothing shows up in my Set-Up inventory.
Is this problem caused because I don't have the String.wz?
Because I have a custom String.WZ of my own.

If I do need the String.wz, Which things from your String.wz will I have to dump into MY string.wz file?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will you need the String.WZ?
Because I have a problem, I added the item.wz to my server folder.
Went on the server(No DC).
Then when I do the !chairID <1>
I don't DV, but nothing shows up in my Set-Up inventory.
Is this problem caused because I don't have the String.wz?
Because I have a custom String.WZ of my own.

If I do need the String.wz, Which things from your String.wz will I have to dump into MY string.wz file?
String.Wz Doesn't affect the actual items/other stuff except for giving them a name, make sure the actual Chair is in the wz files before trying to get them.Chairs should be in Item.wz>Install>0301>IDs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is in the Item.wz. I copied the Chair XMLs from the given Item.wz and copied it into my Item.wz.

But still no results, I don't DC or anything. But when I use the !item command. No chairs are in my inventory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is in the Item.wz. I copied the Chair XMLs from the given Item.wz and copied it into my Item.wz.

But still no results, I don't DC or anything. But when I use the !item command. No chairs are in my inventory.

String.Wz Doesn't affect the actual items/other stuff except for giving them a name, make sure the actual Chair is in the wz files before trying to get them.Chairs should be in Item.wz>Install>0301>IDs

Just do it like Slickness Said

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did that obviously... I'm not an idiot.
What I'm saying is I DID all that, But When I use the !item code nothing pops up in my inventory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did that obviously... I'm not an idiot.
What I'm saying is I DID all that, But When I use the !item code nothing pops up in my inventory.
He probably messed up somewhere. Just go make your own item/character.Wz it takes no more than 10 mins.

Step 1:Open v83(or version you want to import them into)
Step 2:Open the new version with the items you want to import
Step 3:If they are in the same Harepacker, I'm pretty sure you can just copy and paste the items.
Step 3(alternative): Dump the Wz files and import them into the one you want them imported in...
Step 4:Save
Step 5:Dump them and add it to Source>Wz (replace if you want)
Step 6: Should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Two Questions:

1. What do you mean you have to add it to Source?

2. Do I have to replace the XML with an already existing chair? Because I just made a new chair in general, I didn't replace.
Do I have to replace with an already existing one?

BTW: I don't know what you mean by adding it to Source>Wz, But I didn't do that. Is that the problem?

Can you tell me how to add it to Source>Wz?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Two Questions:

1. What do you mean you have to add it to Source?

2. Do I have to replace the XML with an already existing chair? Because I just made a new chair in general, I didn't replace.
Do I have to replace with an already existing one?

BTW: I don't know what you mean by adding it to Source>Wz, But I didn't do that. Is that the problem?

Can you tell me how to add it to Source>Wz?

I am about to go to school buy if you can wait (its 7:51am here) ill team view around 4pm.

Back