Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ delete me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently he has made a great effort, But good job.

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll give you a like. Saves people (myself included), a hell of a lot of time. Mainly for the Mob.wz, Map.wz, haha. Tedious as hell doing this yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dumped the wz's in my working HeavenMs server and hex-edited to 127.0.0.1 for localhost. But the client doesn't seem to launch, not even showing an error message. How come?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My antivirus keeps flagging this as a false positive (im using windows defender) any tips? x-x

I keep getting the exe flagged as a virus, and im having windows defender, and thats it x-x any tips regarding it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u replace the hex values after 127.0.0.1 with 00s?

I'm super lost, I added my hamachi ip but I don't quite understand the 00 00 after hex fix you suggested, may I see a possible example by chance?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
18777b3f8796abb508e82486181faae6 - delete me - RaGEZONE Forums

Have you seen shadow partner having this issue on the client before?

edit: ah it was removed from the wz's. fix: add shadow partner back l0l.

New issue however - in the cash shop you cant change to different sub categories. ex:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey this is really cool but I am having issues with this just like a few others, Could you please re upload this with the localhost already set because I cant find it due to me being poop at hex editing, Looked around for 2 days trying to figure it out lol. Please and thank you!

Back