Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [v83] LKC KSH ASWAN ARK monsters/bosses v1

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

all mob ids in string are at bottom of file string wz
also mobs are higher lvler and flagged as bosses as thats how i use them in my server

monsters added:
monster park - 100% working
LKC - 100% working
KSH - 100% working
awsan - ??? working - havent tested them
ark - corrurpted mobs - 100% working no ark boss yet

coming soon:
magnus and his mobs

Bosses:
von leon in FULL no rips or edits - removed few skills that might crash
empress only attacks no skills

UI:
under UIwindow look for mobgage for all hp bars of all bosses to v206
UI was from some public wz files

credits ALL mob releated stuff ME ME ME
ui stuff dunno who made it

do w/e u want with this idc about credits

if ppl are wandering, these mobs were ripped from 117.2 and 123 clients where new wz formats havent been placed in yet which made importing breeze cuz they dont use inlink/outlinks lol - if someone wants to tell what version 1st used inlink/outlinks on mobs lemme know.

for those who wish to help expand this mob attacks with BALL effect needs info/attack moved to attack1/info section for it to work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
_inlink and _outlink was introduced in v146...? I think? Somewhere around there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an FYI, use MSEA 135(?) when importing stuff to v83 or whatever. I think they had up to Sengoku before they even switched away from using the old butt UOL method in their WZs.

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i just got v137 and its also on old system but new wz i got i managed to get every mob from v1.23 in it and tweaked few bosses to get them working

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea but we dont know how to use ur parser lol else i would XD lol also seems source isnt working in game either
I'm by no means a genius but I got the parser to work :huh: source property didn't come around till at least over v117, so of course it doesn't work on v83.

In v83? Source doesn't work. Source doesn't exist in v83 lmao. You need to usew WzUOL property.

WzUOL can be used, but in the long run it isn't a viable option unless you want to have messed up animations and stuff. WzUOL is only used when both the canvas and the origin are exactly the same between 2 specified paths. That's the whole reason source, inlink and outlink properties were created. Canvases were repeated, but the origins were different. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know 100% for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm by no means a genius but I got the parser to work :huh: source property didn't come around till at least over v117, so of course it doesn't work on v83.
WzUOL can be used, but in the long run it isn't a viable option unless you want to have messed up animations and stuff. WzUOL is only used when both the canvas and the origin are exactly the same between 2 specified paths. That's the whole reason source, inlink and outlink properties were created. Canvases were repeated, but the origins were different. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know 100% for sure
You are certainly correct!

Back