Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bakamon - Pokemon MMO game in the making.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xv7dZc5 - Bakamon - Pokemon MMO game in the making. - RaGEZONE Forums

All right people! We all want a awesome pokemon game to play! I think we mite be the solution to that right here.

So here we have taken the Pokemonium source, and now we have begun to finish what they started. We have already accomplished a lot over the last few weeks, and we are getting to the point where we need a few extra people to test some stuff and report any bugs or other errors they run into.

We Currently have a free forum setup just to show what we have done, and plan on doing.
?

Our Changelog can be found

and our to do list we have plans to do can be found

we are not limited to what is just on our to do list but its the major things we are looking at getting done before we work on any custom work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Sounds good. It is good to see someone taking a keen interesting into "finishing" another project in the PokemonMMO world. I own a small server host and I would happily donate hosting for you to develop the server. Add my Skype and we can talk more there, jazzy348.

Back