Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blank screen in wild battles freeze client :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, i am a new member in the forum, gretings to all.

I am posting because i have a strange error in my pokenexus and pokenet server and i need your knowledge. :thumbup:

When i enrty to a random battle, sometimes the dialog box put in a blank screen and the cleint freezes and close it.

My machine run on windows 7 and i have running java 6 32bits and 64 bits version.

I have read the solution of "DefaulT", that consist of write the route of java in the .bat. but sill the error happens. :thumbdown:

Also, i tried to install the java 7 but the error is worst because also disappear all the sprites of the pokemons, so i prefer java 6 :D

For all of this, iam beggins the help of the community to fix this.

Thanks in advance :D:

Greetings

Ezequiel

PD: the code of the error is this one:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000059e972c, pid=4160, tid=4184
#
# JRE version: 7.0-b147
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (21.0-b17 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [OpenAL64.dll+0x2972c]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#
#

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Default, glat to meet you and thanks for your answer !!

Regarding the problem, otherwise, the npc it has text on it, only if i use the java 6 files. So, i dont have problem here.

Respect the card, i have a Ati radeon card, can be for this the problem? If it was for this, how can i fix it?

I will post a imagen about the respective error

blank error.PNG - Blank screen in wild battles freeze client :grr: - RaGEZONE Forums

blank error 2.PNG - Blank screen in wild battles freeze client :grr: - RaGEZONE Forums

This if how the client freeze, I wait, and wait, and press the space and the screen, but the screen remain this forever :(

Again, thanks for your help, and i hope that we can fix this :D

Grettings

Ezequiel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try another OS, like Windows 7, thats should be the easyiest way to fix your problem, I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thanks felixcruzer!

Let me say, i have tried to running the server in windows xp and also in windows 7, but the result is the same, the client freeze.

Also, I tried to running in two machines,
* One, with a Ati radeon card.
* Two, with a intel graphics card

The result is the same, the freeze xD

I wil try to update the drivers to see if something happens, but i dont have much faith :(

Thanks again, and i hope yours ideas :D

**EDIT: I actually updated the graphic card to the last version, but still the error remains :(

And when i tried to access from another machina it says "The account server is currently offline. Please try again later"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello tomad !! I think the same too, i am beginning to believe that the error is in the server side, because i tried differents clients and the result is always the same.:blush:

But this is it strange too, because i have tried to connect to the pokemonium server to play, i have no problems, and the client runs perfectly normal. Can be beause is the same pc to the client and the server? I dont think so because i tried between different machines and is the same.:(:

So this is the situation, but i wont give up, until we reach to a solution.:laugh:

I wait your comments, and thanks you all again:wink:

Back