Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can't use items [HELP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, so now I have a new problem, I can't use item like a pokeball, here is my log error ...

Exception in thread "Item-Thread" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at org.pokenet.server.backend.ItemProcessor.useItem(ItemProcessor.java:90)
at org.pokenet.server.backend.ItemProcessor.run(ItemProcessor.java:66)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks for your help ;)

Reaction score
Look at where it tells you there is a problem:
"ItemProcessor.java:90" & "ItemProcessor.java:90"
Look at those locations and see if there is some sort of loop or other function that points to a variable that could be either not initialised or it's trying to address an incorrect one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is ok, I have new files witch work, but do you know how to give experience to the pokemon during the battle with a trainer ? I think it is in the Npcbattlefield.java but I don't know what I should do, i'm a beginner in java.

Reaction score
It is ok, I have new files witch work, but do you know how to give experience to the pokemon during the battle with a trainer ? I think it is in the Npcbattlefield.java but I don't know what I should do, i'm a beginner in java.
Try reading through all of the posts in the other threads related to this source. Since this kind of thing was discussed quite a lot you should find a lot of help and pointers in there.

Back