Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change IP in Pokenium ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all I want to ask about pokemon. how to change the ip number on pokemonium? previously I've ever tried in my way of converting and copying files will pokenet but I'm stuck on the map.

because I do not have a SVN pokemonium contained on the website

please enlightenment.

thank you in advance.:love:

Regards

Ardhmuch

Reaction score
If you are on about the IP that the client connects to, then have a look in the maps area, i think it may be called something like sandstorm.
if you rad through the development thread for it, then all the details will be there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm...Do you have a screenshot ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I want to know how to change the ip number?
If you want to know what I do is, I use a merger between pokenet with pokemonium. by the way

1. pokenet.jar and bat to copy folder contained pokemonium lib and native res of pokemonium I just added pokenet.jar and his bat.
2. in file ... \ res \ (on pokemonium servers.txt it does not exist) then I add.
3. I run the server and run the client pokenet.jar pokenet
4. I have entered into pokemonium (not pokenet).
5. when I was on the map when registering my first time walking up and suddenly there was a bug.

Like being stuck in the trees, and while it can also battle the wild pokemon.

Hmm ... I'm still confused about this and how to work pokemonium. if using the client's success is our best client.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Hmm, personally I'd suggest to not use this source, there are a few others that are a lot easier to use and have many less bugs. but you can just search through file contents (on windows just search, then another button will appear saying file contents, click that) for the name of the servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think better with Markz88 and PokeMMO. and I've tried both. but they are also still a bug.

PokeMMO very big bug. to my knowledge
1. when battle can not be to the bag and exchange pokemon
2. can not be moved only in pallet town and home alone.

while Markz88:
1. can not move the map unless using warp debug folder.
2. less attractive if pokemonnya not come out like pokeMMO

if I want to fix markz88, quite many map that must be repaired.

Hmm, ... but I am very interested in Pokemon.

I am sorry for my bad english. I come from a different country. and thanks for answering and giving me advice.

#Banyak = many
I am sorry for my english, because i m using google translate from indonesia to english.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At Pokemonium we pull our IPs for our server from a remote text file located on our webserver. You will have to edit the source to read a different file.

But our source hasn't been released so good luck on that one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At Pokemonium we pull our IPs for our server from a remote text file located on our webserver. You will have to edit the source to read a different file.

But our source hasn't been released so good luck on that one.

But how can you explain how to make it?
I'll always be waiting for an answer from you.

thank you in advance.

Sorry for mod and administrator for my double post.
Do I need to provide the video? to more clearly

Back