Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Start up Help.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently opened up a Pokemon MMO using the PokeNet source and everything is running fine. I have had a few complaints from some of my players saying about CMD running in the background and the fact that they can see it. I think they are just scared of it. Anyway, I have been messing about with the "Start.bat" file and have come up with this

start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Client.jar

Although when trying to run it I get this error.

"Windows cannot find '-Djava.libary.path=lib/native'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."

Is there anyway the .Bat file can auto close after it has been opened while opening the client?

Thanks in advance,
Jazzy.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I suggest dropping the PokeNet project and using something a bit more stable like Pokemon Nox (Markz88).

Back