Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community Project

Reaction score
So, would it be good to make some kind of server, that you can just 'upload and put in' scripts, possibly get teh server to read the code from a file so that there would be no compiling needed for making extra things? so like a base server core, that will read from files in a folder and do as they say?

Just thinking of those that may not be so good in coding, or may not be able to compile. could jsut be easier that way?

Reaction score
Auctioneer,
Pokemon items :D, and enchanting of pokemon items . .
Some Sid's or potions that adds some stats to pokemon ()
Arena tournaments
Town Arenas ( Battle guild vs guild to own the town )
Some bosses from Pokemon Movies

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Auctioneer,
Pokemon items :D, and enchanting of pokemon items . .
Some Sid's or potions that adds some stats to pokemon ()
Arena tournaments
Town Arenas ( Battle guild vs guild to own the town )
Some bosses from Pokemon Movies

This project isn't for a standard RPG with your typical battles. Read the rest of the thread and you'll understand.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't on about 'typical battles' i was on about creating some kind of system where we can just create a new file for each part, rather than hard coding.

My last post was a reply to tanomist, lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been quite busy and have had very limited access to a computer due to personal problems. I'll start working on some of the core engine code today.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been quite busy and have had very limited access to a computer due to personal problems. I'll start working on some of the core engine code today.

If we're still doing this, I can work on some graphics :D. I've been taking classes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ho, my computer is finally in a good state for using (had a little cpu instability, a new CPU and MOBO sorted it out) so I am around for whatever you need.

I was a little on the pessimistic side, I can actually help with a fair bit more than I said to begin with, haha.

Back