Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create in this post the steps of pokemon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive been seeing some tutorials and Im kind of lost i would like to have my own pokemon server thank u very much for your time I would apreciate ur help:eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that would depend on what kind of Pokemon MMO you want to create. If you look in the releases section of the forum here there are a few sources that you can use to create one. Near is currently working on recoding Pokenet which is a downloadable client based Pokemon MMO coded in Java. Or you can use Pokemon-Nexus which is the same game but with some added features and some fixed bugs. If you want it to be browser based so people can play your game using an internet browser, you can use PokeMMO.

Just keep in mind that pretty much every source you find here is incomplete. With Pokenet you can create a working server but it has a lot of bugs. And PokeMMO is missing a lot of critical features.

I'd just check out the releases section and see what you like, and then read the tutorials for that source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to have one server like cyrus. Why cause he is so mean with spanish and portuguese speakers that´s why im investing time and money for creating one i dont know if its posible to have that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that would depend on what kind of Pokemon MMO you want to create. If you look in the releases section of the forum here there are a few sources that you can use to create one. Near is currently working on recoding Pokenet which is a downloadable client based Pokemon MMO coded in Java. Or you can use Pokemon-Nexus which is the same game but with some added features and some fixed bugs. If you want it to be browser based so people can play your game using an internet browser, you can use PokeMMO.

Just keep in mind that pretty much every source you find here is incomplete. With Pokenet you can create a working server but it has a lot of bugs. And PokeMMO is missing a lot of critical features.

I'd just check out the releases section and see what you like, and then read the tutorials for that source.

Pokenet can also be played on browser, using japplet instead jframe.
I'm 100% sure that if someone that really knows java decided to grab the pokenet project and keep working on it, it could still be something good. If I knew about pokenet before I started making my own game, I probably would use pokenet and get it to the top ^^

Back