Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development Work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am quite interested in running a fully functional pokemon style browser game. The main features I want to include:

PVP system, players lose / win in game currency against each other.

In game currency - I would like to be able to use my own currency system for buying shop items.

Could I ask for some guidance around the best script to build this on? I have seen a number of releases including pokenet and pokemonium.

If anyone has a ready built solution get in touch :)

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there I have posted a reply to someone else's post about these sources and files these are the best one's I would suggest in there difficulty rating.

I used to make Habbo private servers so I'm not a stranger to this. I really want to get into pokemon private servers, start somewhere, learn, hopefully customize and make my own. I was wondering how I'd go about this. Does anyone have links to tutorials? Are there set files already made you can download then edit like maps etc? I have no idea how it works, but i'd understand if someone told me. ill take anything, links, tips, etc. PLEASE HELP

I'd like to make one like pokemonlegends.com
or even a more maplestory feel one like pokemon-revolution-online.net

I see well all I can say it take a look at these following sources it's basically like those but with modified sprites and hard work put into it if you wish for such assistance I can mainly suggest trying to learn to code by using CodeAcademy or some method or even use StackOverflow to help out with your errors or even create a thread on here in the correct section about your errors.

I would mainly suggest looking through the threads to see for fixes people have already posted!

Web Sources below

< - For posting bugs or requesting help from other programmers to fix errors or even issues with your code I suggest you read the instructions on it first as it requires decent formatting and laid out properly if not they will down rate your post and it will be moved into another area which means people won't reply to it much more often.

Down below is multiple sources they're are many others just simply search in the top bar under the pokemon section to find them all good luck and I hope these help!

Medium Sources
Pokemon Sky Language = PHP Posted by Lucila
Pokemon Helios Language = PHP Posted by gen1us

Difficult Sources
Pokemon MMO Language = JS + PHP Posted By felixcruzer
PokeMMO - HTML5 Pokemon Engine Language = HTML5 Posted By Camilla

-Late Reply-

Also it depends on what kind of game base you are looking for?

MMO, WebBased, JavaScript/PHP or just complete JAVA?

Is it possible for me to request you to add more detail to this please?

or are you looking for really easy based stuff?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any one know whats best source for pokemmo development?? i saw something about pokemonium and pokemmo kit by markz88 but i really dont know what files and sources use... thanks

Back