Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[doubt] Compiling [Pokenet]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am translating client files. It happens that I can not compile.

Jose Larreyna - [doubt] Compiling [Pokenet] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you very much for your attention and your help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've not recompiled this myself yet, but you have to set Eclipse up to use the correct "workspace".
If you don't know how to use Eclipse or compile Java, I recommend getting started on a Java tutorial FIRST,
if you want to run a private server that you can upgrade and update.

Otherwise, if you just want to play an online game, you can find someone else's server like mine,
or, join the Pokemonium server, which has many more bugfixes than I may be able to have by the end of the month.
In short, if you don't want to learn how to use Eclipse, give up running your own server for anyone else to play on.

It sounds harsh, but it's the truth: Other players will just get MAD at you if you try to change things,
but don't have a single clue what you're doing, making them lose data or something.
Not saying "Don't try", but saying "you need this if you plan to try".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to have to eat my words here...

I tried downloading Nexus, and couldn't figure out which directory should be the workspace, myself...
I tried many different folders, and nothing showed....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I do reference.

Mi problem is: "no project are found import"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if you put it IN the folder, Eclipse doesn't add it automatically...
You have to Click New-> Java Project -> "Create Project from Existing Source".

Then mess around, choose the client folder. May have to go a level into or so, but it will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to do what he said but the problem persists. Can it be a mistake on my pc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry sir default, but it looks like that is in the screenshot he's in his pokenet there is no such file SVN pokenet you provide for download. maybe he downloaded from different sources. for her it was no SVN because the file is already in Compiling

then it can not be for re-compiling.
maybe that's what I know. sorry if I'm wrong please correct on.

Back