Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Five Years Still No Code ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So from the very first big Pokemon MMORPG, tile game pokemoncrator until now there still has been no release of any source code for any of these PHP games. There's still over 10,000+ players that login to these types of games every day!

Does anyone have the source code for this style of game? If not anyone smart enough to create the movement model aspect of the game (ignoring online mode) I would be happy to pay, I can add the rest of the functionality myself. I just need the tile directional arrows movement part added, It doesn't even need a great sprite background.

Thanks

Sorry if this should be in marketplace

Last edited:
Reaction score
So from the very first big Pokemon MMORPG, tile game pokemoncrator until now there still has been no release of any source code for any of these PHP games. There's still over 10,000+ players that login to these types of games every day!

Does anyone have the source code for this style of game? If not anyone smart enough to create the movement model aspect of the game (ignoring online mode) I would be happy to pay, I can add the rest of the functionality myself. I just need the tile directional arrows movement part added, It doesn't even need a great sprite background.

Thanks

Sorry if this should be in marketplace

Their movement system sucks really hard, it has to reload the page (or certain div) each time you click on a arrow. I think the walking stuff is generated by some javascript, json files and XML files. So you should be able to rip it.

I found myself a great tile engine online though I'm trying to figure out how to add maps, bigger screen and some events :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
xron25 i send you a pm with the download link of creed source.

Better use or for a Map Movement System, Creed's Movement sucks.

Regards

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pokemon Crater's Source Code was deleted years ago.
The original owner of pokemon crater gave some of craters code to one of the owners of pokemonvortex. But pretty much the closet code to crater is pokemonvortex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Their movement system sucks really hard, it has to reload the page (or certain div) each time you click on a arrow. I think the walking stuff is generated by some javascript, json files and XML files. So you should be able to rip it.

I found myself a great tile engine online though I'm trying to figure out how to add maps, bigger screen and some events :)

I can tell just by the way you said "bigger screen" you are on about the JTE thats okay but your character never moves, the camera just moves giving the effect that the charter is moving. It also takes days & days to build the smallest town using that engine. You can find my attempt at using that engine here -

If you would like the source code I can send you it!

As for everyone else I have started to build my own development can be seen here -
http://forum.ragezone.com/f704/pokearena-mmorpg-browser-php-version-954673/

Back