Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you think about the future of Pokemon MMORG ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey RageZone,

I happen to log on today and see there have been a number of updates to RageZone so I thought why not get a little feed back on how you think this section in particular will progress.

What are your thoughts and why do you think that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we need to really start focusing on web-based Pokemon games, because the audience we are going to reach most of them do not have permission to download stuff... so we really need to update the web-based portion of this category, and get this a growing field.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we need to really start focusing on web-based Pokemon games, because the audience we are going to reach most of them do not have permission to download stuff... so we really need to update the web-based portion of this category, and get this a growing field.

Agreed, although I don't assess my self in this seccion.. I'm more on the side of Habbo I wouldn't mind making a few projects to help out this community and I'm pretty sure it would be a little easier to code for this type of web-based programing. I wish to see further workings towards this.

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gamefreak/Nintendo is gonna do one eventually and its going to completely blow all RaGEZONE sources out of the water..
Then we'll emulate it and all will be better :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has heard of pokemonium I was the co founder and I'm starting up a dev team to finish the web based client!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Creating a client that is embedded in a browser takes 5 minutes. That is if the game was coded in java.

Reaction score
Ahh, so kudoMS is finally back in the picture it seems, how is your game going?

and the client may not take long to make to embed it, but to make all of features is annoying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the annoying part is making it so the files download and updated properly. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are familiar with it. And yes I'm back in the picture. I was busy with college.

Back