Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Git Hub - Repos

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys long time no see, well the cause of that is mostly due to me being busy building my pokemon site and something that happened to me and my crew last year... lol always bad luck. Well I have decided to try new things out lately and have found them to be worth the learning curve, OOP and Angular coding has made my dev life that much easier, both front end and back end so I have decided to make a repo that contains a few small blocks I build with to share with you guys :)

If you feel the need to edit anything or that what I am doign can be compacted smaller and more elegant feel free to fork it these are all open source. I will be updating the list the more I come up with. If you guys have any repo's to share for web dev or software dev, feel free to share it here. thank you.

Database Repo's

Array Repo's
  • - By jamezilla

Character object repo's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why you're sharing this code snippet with us - and why this section?

Can't see a reason in any case..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its for people that have their own php website, just wanted to share some php functions that have come in handy for me.

Back