Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Small help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ther im just started on the pokemon development a few days ago and i have a small question is ther any fix for the syncrhonizm from client/server(pokenet) beside the manual key? if not released yet can some one point me to the right direction im a compleat noob at java coding i have some basics on c# and php ony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

From what I know the entire net codes need re-doing... You would be better off trying to get Pokemon Essentials to work.. There is also Legends of Kanto Kit floating around. They use RPG Maker which will help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
humm too bad :( seems like Pokemon Essentials isnt much of mmorpg is more like just rpg but tanks for the tips

edit: do you have a copy of :
Pokemon Mystery Univers SINCE IS IN C# will be more easy for me to develop

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do have a copy of it, but not the source code.. I posted the link on the original forum post.. check the last page.

Back