Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Pokemon Area

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

When I set this up, I get these errors.... despite it works like normal but just so many errors on the top..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go into your php folder, search for the php.ini and search in there for short_open_tags and put there an On.
That should solve it.

If you got some more errors still just put a error_reporting(0); at the top of your index.php (within the php tags ofc)
So you got:
<?php
error_reporting(0);
Important: usually that's not what you should do, because the error reporting forces you to write better code :p
also, only do this if the php part works fine for you!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go into your php folder, search for the php.ini and search in there for short_open_tags and put there an On.
That should solve it.

If you got some more errors still just put a error_reporting(0); at the top of your index.php (within the php tags ofc)
So you got:
<?php
error_reporting(0);
Important: usually that's not what you should do, because the error reporting forces you to write better code :p
also, only do this if the php part works fine for you!

I've tried that, Dosen't work (Doing short_open_tags be on)

Back