[HELP] Pokemon Private Server

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    49Posts

[HELP] Pokemon Private Server

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I used to make Habbo private servers so I'm not a stranger to this. I really want to get into pokemon private servers, start somewhere, learn, hopefully customize and make my own. I was wondering how I'd go about this. Does anyone have links to tutorials? Are there set files already made you can download then edit like maps etc? I have no idea how it works, but i'd understand if someone told me. ill take anything, links, tips, etc. PLEASE HELP

I'd like to make one like pokemonlegends.com
    or even a more maplestory feel one like pokemon-revolution-online.net

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    260Posts

Re: [HELP] Pokemon Private Server

There is a tutorial and release section all you have to do is look
    pink rank

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    566Posts

Re: [HELP] Pokemon Private Server

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpets123 View Post
    I used to make Habbo private servers so I'm not a stranger to this. I really want to get into pokemon private servers, start somewhere, learn, hopefully customize and make my own. I was wondering how I'd go about this. Does anyone have links to tutorials? Are there set files already made you can download then edit like maps etc? I have no idea how it works, but i'd understand if someone told me. ill take anything, links, tips, etc. PLEASE HELP

I'd like to make one like pokemonlegends.com
    or even a more maplestory feel one like pokemon-revolution-online.net
    I see well all I can say it take a look at these following sources it's basically like those but with modified sprites and hard work put into it if you wish for such assistance I can mainly suggest trying to learn to code by using CodeAcademy or some method or even use StackOverflow to help out with your errors or even create a thread on here in the correct section about your errors.

I would mainly suggest looking through the threads to see for fixes people have already posted!

Web Sources below

StackOverflow < - For posting bugs or requesting help from other programmers to fix errors or even issues with your code I suggest you read the instructions on it first as it requires decent formatting and laid out properly if not they will down rate your post and it will be moved into another area which means people won't reply to it much more often.

Down below is multiple sources they're are many others just simply search in the top bar under the pokemon section to find them all good luck and I hope these help!

Medium Sources
    Pokemon Sky Language = PHP Posted by Lucila
    Pokemon Helios Language = PHP Posted by gen1us

Difficult Sources
    Pokemon MMO Language = JS + PHP Posted By felixcruzer
    PokeMMO - HTML5 Pokemon Engine Language = HTML5 Posted By Camilla

-Late Reply-

Advertisement