Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking For Serious Project!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Let me properly introduce my self and give you some background on me.

My name is Terry Lee Jones aka Cyberbeastx. I am 18 years old, My date of birth us October 25th, 1994. I live in United States, Maryland. I am a pretty relaxed and easy going person. My favorite color is black. I love to eat ramen, hot pockets and french fries! I drink mountain dew, energy drink and coffee all day, everyday! I listen to Death Metal, Screamo, Dubstep & Rap!

I am a pretty hardcore gamer!

Gaming Experience
Pokemon: 1999 - Present
World of Warcraft: 2007 - 2013(Retired)
Starcraft: 2004 - 2007(Retired)

I have played various of other games but these are my most serious and dedicated ones!

Emulation Experience
I have worked with World of Warcraft private servers. I have worked with there Trinity, Mangos and Arcemu Cores.

Staff Experience

World of Warcraft Servers
JusticeWoW: Game Master
TrueWoW: Moderator
RecklessWoW: Co-Owner
WhisperwindWoW: Owner
MonsterWoW: Moderator

Forums
MMoTop - Moderator/Super Moderator/Admin(Now A MMO Legend)(Retired)(Over 1,250 post)
Pokecommunity - Member (Over 1,250 post)
PokemonPlus - Admin - I am currently a Super Mod there due to less activity there lately.

I have belonged to various World of Warcraft private server forums where I had between 500-1,000 post.

Online Computer
Mondays
10:00am - 12:00am

Tuesdays

Wednesdays

Thursdays

Fridays

Saturday
6:00am - 12:00am

Sundays
6:00am - 12:00am

*Please take into mind that during these time frames I take breaks for food, drinks, showers and to do house hold things.*

*My Facebook and Skype is attached to my Iphone. I will get instant notices!*

I would like to help out with a serious project in anyway I can. I would plan on being very active and dedicating my life to your project. I have no other commitments. I don't go to school and I don't work nor do I need a job in the real world to survive. I make enough off of investments to survive and keep my self going without working. Which leaves me to dedicate my whole life online.

On top of this I could help cover the cost of your expensive a tiny bit by donating around $50.00 - $100.00 dollars monthly to the server to help support its causes and to keep the project going.

I don't have much experience as a mapper, creating npcs, quest or anything other than being a customer support but I am willing to learn and be trained. I would be interested in being a Game Moderator if you are in need of any but if not then I would like to take training for anything else.

I am a fast learner and with my time I can get stuff done in a faster time than most of your team already most likely.

I am only looking for a Serious pokemon project. Must be able to prove that you are serious and that this project won't be a waste of my time.

Contacts

Facebook:

If you have added me of facebook or on skype please reply back to this thread stating you have!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job finding something mate! Toobad my staff team is full.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sure people will confidently look into your application. Good luck. xD

Reaction score
Most Projects here are about coding.

So if you'd like to join a project as game moderator I give you small chance finding a spot. Too me it looks like you want to start a pokemon (or WOW?) server with someone. I personally dont get what you're looking for.

Maybe tell something about your coding abillities?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, My experience is as customer support. I don't currently have expertise in coding. I have made my own world of warcraft private server before by compiling a trinity core, setting up a website and forums and that's about it. I am not looking into helping or becoming a part of any world of warcraft servers. As I said in my main post I have retired from World of Warcraft. I am looking for a pokemon project only. I am currently taking classes for C++ but that's all and I am not really looking to be a coder/scripter yet until I know I have enough knowledge on it.

I am looking for a pokemon project that is ether already created and still in developement where I can be customer support or admin. As you see I have a lot of free time. Near 100 hours a week I spend on my PC. So I would be able to be online everyday all day and night and anwser questions and help keep the community a safe and peaceful environment. As far as any projects that aren't released yet and still in the developement stages or early alpha I would be willing to do the above and help support there cause by donating some money monthly.

Reaction score
I am currently taking classes for C++ but that's all and I am not really looking to be a coder/scripter yet until I know I have enough knowledge on it.

Best way to learn coding is starting a project and just trying. Trial and error. Lookup the errors on google and see whats wrong in your code so you do it the next time right. Thats how I learned PHP.

I am looking for a pokemon project that is ether already created and still in developement where I can be customer support or admin. As you see I have a lot of free time. Near 100 hours a week I spend on my PC. So I would be able to be online everyday all day and night and anwser questions and help keep the community a safe and peaceful environment. As far as any projects that aren't released yet and still in the developement stages or early alpha I would be willing to do the above and help support there cause by donating some money monthly.

Take a job and earn some money those 100 hours a week.

I'm currently working on a project as someone requested me to do it for him but most people prefer to work alone. Also for your customer support I dont really know if people need that. Sounds more like you'd like to become a forum moderator though I have no online MMO(RPG) so I cant help you any further. Maybe you can try in the reqruitment section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't need to waste time on a job to make money, I make enough money from shares in good companies. I just want a serious project to help out and blow my time on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to start my own project. Be on the look out soon for a detailed post on it XD

Back