Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Markz88 help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to this system but im having an issue. I followed all the instructions and believe that the server is set up completely fine. Even when i open the client it says online. The issue i am having is when trying to log in i get a message saying outdated client: 2.05. I've tried everything i can think of but cant solve this issue can you guys please help me. There is nothing in the server logs so ill post screenshots of the client and server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't really remember but you'd have to go through the RMX-MP (or whatever) scripts and find the client version and match it with the server. Anyway I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with this server as there is really no good way to encrypt the files and it's very easy to hack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with this server as there is really no good way to encrypt the files and it's very easy to hack.

Even with encryption system? I know no one has it anymore but i looked through my old pc and i actually have the encryption system.

Also ty kidbuu i found the script it works now!!!!! Also if you guys want the encryption system let me know and i'll upload it to mega.nz

Back