Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New problem :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I followed all the tutorials for the PokeNet server, and I was doing fine. The guides are all very nicely made. But randomly now when I log on the game goes in and has all the interface buttons... but the screen stays on the team rocket background and then says an Unknown Error has occurred... can someone help? Possibly via Skype?

SkyTech21 - New problem :( - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: No clue why random error, help please.

The newest JDK 6 for Windows 7 64bit

EDIT:: I went ahead and played my unpatched that I uploaded for friends on 2shared... and it loaded the starter town and then got the same error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is the SQL server up correctly? Can you check that when you do things in game and then log out that they're being saved or w/e?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is the SQL server up correctly? Can you check that when you do things in game and then log out that they're being saved or w/e?

Yep everything in MySQL is correct and it's saving properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Servers being hosted on your PC right? You're not using anything like hamachi to connect to it or whatever? Try connecting to it without anything if you are.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nope, running strictly from my computer :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We got it, it was his DB being bugged.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea surver runs fine for ME now.. but the problem is... other people can't log in! My friend tried and it said there wasn't a connection and to contact administration.. and he took a screen shot of the command prompt for me.

SkyTech21 - New problem :( - RaGEZONE Forums

I've got the no-ip and everything... my portforward is set up... I don't know why people can't register... Can anyone help?

EDIT:: I'm fine now. My friend is donating me one of his vps that more than doubles the high requirements from the hosting company he is starting ^_^

Last edited:
Back