Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So.. pixel artist.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm looking for pixel artist, and I'm not personally very familiar with this section, but I'd assume someone knows how to do pixel art..

I've got a ton more to tell you too, so if you can do pixel art, please reply back and I'll contact you privately. I'm not the head programmer for my team on this, just organizing everything, but I'd assume that you'd have to be able to create..

> Grass.
> Weeds.
> Buildings.
> Pokemon Trainers.
> Trainers Fashion.
> Dirt.
> Buildings.
> Pokemon.

Here's a message from our lead developer, I guess. He's working on the Java 2D Graphics Engine and Framework. Oh, and the client is being developed in Java and the source is C#. I'll release a development thread soon.

Pokemon aren't as important as landscape, though. What's really important is trainer stuff + map tile sets, so make sure they can do that.

I'd love to hear some replies soon, or at least point me in the correct direction.

Back