Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokèNet LAG between Server and Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Has anyone found out how to fix the lag between the client and the server in the movements? When I move and then I try to synchronize the player it gets teleported 2-3 steps back from his current position. Is there a way to fix that? It's so bad, just because I've made a big work for my client and now it looks gorgeous, but there's still this lag problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

This can be caused by a few things.. your server not being powerful enough.. or the connection between you and the server being slow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm actually using a dedicated server with a 16-core cpu and 48gb of ram.. The connection is perfect, but it keeps lagging..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, Well my message is to help in the subject, because I feel the same, and also invested heavily in customer and do not want to lose this, also I have a home server, but I feel the same with this problem.
I propose that the first who knows how to fix explain and teach the other, let me know if you accept this proposal, I leave my server ip home so you will heches an eye.
ip: 186.156.106.92
Regards.
PS: I think it's a problem of customer sincrinizacion the server but not specifically what the problem is, and I'm trying to get someone to help me, so we can help others.
but my idea is to translate the server to have a server English and one Hispanic.
--------------------
Hola, Bueno mi mensaje es para ayudarte en el tema, pues a mi me pasa lo mismo, tambien e invertido mucho en el cliente y no quiero perder esto, tambien tengo un server casero, pero me pasa lo mismo con este problema.
Te propongo que el primero que sepa como solucionarlo le explique y le enseñe al otro, si aceptas esta propuesta avisame, te dejo la ip de mi server casero para que le heches un ojo.
ip: 186.156.106.92
saludos.
PD: yo creo que es una problema de la sincrinizacion del cliente con el server pero no se especificamente cual es el problema, y estoy tratando de que alguien me ayude, para asi poder ayudar a los demas.
aunque mi idea es traducir el server para tener un server ingles y otro hispano.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First im Sorry for my bad english .: but the way is that u have to load the game localy like pokemmo but how did that i dont know.
i have the same problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys i know what the problem is because i am also working with pokenet engine and i easily corrected it , i can help you but please upload some screenshots of your game here . You need a good server and good internet speed you also need to change the time intervals for resynchronize . For complete tutorial upload some screenshots and contact me .
Here is my email address : kingshubham1998@gmail.com

Back