Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Area errors

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i have try to install the PokemonArea script on my xampp. Just for fun. But i have a few of errors.

What i do:

1. i set the documents in my htdocs
2. i make a database in phpmyadmin
3. i put the sql in the database
4. i connect the config file with the database

Hope you can help me what i do wrong.
Thanks before!

This are the errors:
er1 - Pokemon Area errors - RaGEZONE Forums er2 - Pokemon Area errors - RaGEZONE Forums er3 - Pokemon Area errors - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried setting this up on IIS7 and I get the same results. Not tried it on Linux yet but I think that may be my next step. I will update you on my progress.

Reaction score
to fix these errors:

turn off error warning
change all "eregi" functions to the new one, just "eregi" but the full eregi needs to be changed, search up the difference and figure it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Step: Learn English!

Next Step:

The code is:
Code:
<?
echo 'Hello World';
?>

In xampp is <? out.

How can you fix this:
- Go to php.ini and set php short code on.:D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Me and my and partner, reverted back to xamp 1.7.1 because these files use php coding below version 5.3.1... its using short coding and it has been discontinued in later versions of php... so best option is to get xamp 1.7.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me and my and partner, reverted back to xamp 1.7.1 because these files use php coding below version 5.3.1... its using short coding and it has been discontinued in later versions of php... so best option is to get xamp 1.7.1

Yea but i can't do it working on xampp 1.7.1..

Back