Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Eternity

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thought i'd show everyone something interesting, since i thought this was an interesting method of pokemon. Shame he didn't release the source codes though but maybe someone can convince him too xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try my pokemon game.

It is in a very early stage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thought i'd show everyone something interesting, since i thought this was an interesting method of pokemon. Shame he didn't release the source codes though but maybe someone can convince him too xD.

Very Interesting

Good luck to the team who are working on this project ^-^

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Dead Project.

"Hello Everyone. I have bad news. Spira is the last one working on PE and this is a message from him:
----

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news everyone, but it has come time to announce that PE is most likely dead.

Kami has been busy with school and recently she has finished it. Hasn't really been involved in the game since November or December. She is going to quit developing for the game and instead code for Windows Phone applications and games. Devoting her time to making some money and possibly winning some contests. I can see where she comes from since this game takes up a lot of time to create and would likely not net us any money and is not really our copyright. As such it would of probably get shut down eventually.

I never really talked to Pluto much due to time differences, but from what I understand he is not mapping or creating sprites any longer.

So this is left with just me. I have been with the project working on it when everyone else wasn't. But I can't really finish this game by myself since I can't handle many parts that Kami did. Things like the map editor needs to be reworked for the new map system and other things in the client. Frankly, I am tired of being the only one to set aside time to develop for the game. So I will not be continuing either.

In any case we may come back to it, we may not, but in any case I don't want to keep stringing people along for a game that might never come.

Spira

-----

He's right. I tried to continue working on PE, but I realized I wanted to do something else. It's not my life purpose and I don't feel like sitting anymore in front of a computer in my tiny room the whole next vacations to finish a game alpha version which isn't even mine at the end. Everything stops tonight. If you ever which to contact us please do it at eternitymmo@yahoo.com.
I am sorry for all of you and myself. I wish you all the best, and keep dreaming!"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember seeing this game last year. Shame that they've stopped since it looked absolutely beautiful. Hopefully they'll release the source code so someone can pick it up from where they left off.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing this game last year. Shame that they've stopped since it looked absolutely beautiful. Hopefully they'll release the source code so someone can pick it up from where they left off.

seems like a waste to have worked on something and then toss it in the closet. From the looks of it, it looked like pokemmo stole there gui look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can send a YouTube PM to
I believe he owns the source and on the video description he said he might consider releasing or working on the source again if he was contacted by experienced coders.

Not sure if you'll get a reply though.. Someone said on the comments he sent him a message and never got a reply. But you never know.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can convince him to come here and we can all participate in some way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, I actually talked to Spira for about a month about Pokemon Eternity.He was actually pumped up to work on Pokemon Eternity again at first but then gave up again.It did not matter how good of a coder you were(even years of coding experience~~), he just thought there was no point anymore.Spira usually goes on this website(sorry but it would be messed up to tell everyone.Private Message me if you want to talk to Spira.) but I haven't talked to him from the past 2 or 3 months so I don't know if he still gets on at all.You can try to encourage him but it would be kind of bothering him now, there has been over thousands of messages ignored or not seen yet.Your better off making your own game.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah, I actually talked to Spira for about a month about Pokemon Eternity.He was actually pumped up to work on Pokemon Eternity again at first but then gave up again.It did not matter how good of a coder you were(even years of coding experience~~), he just thought there was no point anymore.Spira usually goes on this website(sorry but it would be messed up to tell everyone.Private Message me if you want to talk to Spira.) but I haven't talked to him from the past 2 or 3 months so I don't know if he still gets on at all.You can try to encourage him but it would be kind of bothering him now, there has been over thousands of messages ignored or not seen yet.Your better off making your own game.

shame, well anyways if he was just going to give up on it he might as well just distribute it. Someone's trash is someone else\s treasure.

Back