Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Eternity Request

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone here has the Pokemon Eternity binaries? I'm looking for but all links seem to have been deleted.

Thank you

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't believe it exists. The original developer posted on YouTube that he was done working on the project. He did mention however, that if any other experienced programmers would like, he would pass the torch. A few of our members from the board have tried to contact him and have not had any success.

It would be great to see the project be revived. I followed the development and it looked fantastic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking of starting a project however lack a community and people willing to work on it. Binaries like to have a base of what to do, but I think this is no longer possible

C# developer
Reaction score
Well im trying to 'revive' the Pokemon online project, but unfortunately no one is willing to help..

add me on skype: ilovecats.cats , if u wanna work with me..

(I know C# and Java).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arthur Padhila

As your inbox is full I give you it here :

I think I founded something interesting about the sprites you spoke about. I think that the sprites of Pokemon Eternity were the sprites of pokemon Mystery dungeon 1 and/or 2 : look at this :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn you piertho, you founded ^^

Inbox empty now piertho, did you get pokemon follow working?

Well im trying to 'revive' the Pokemon online project, but unfortunately no one is willing to help..

add me on skype: ilovecats.cats , if u wanna work with me..

(I know C# and Java).

I can not devote 100% of my time to the project, is still willing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, now it's working ^^ they don't follow the player, they are always behind him, it is not optimal but it works ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure !

Here it is :

Back