Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to turn Pokemon Fire Red in to MMORPG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get a rom fire red working with a client to play online, i'm going to try this with Emerald if anyone knows how please till me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't just turn a rom into an mmo.
However you can trade/battle online with firered by using an emulator with link support like vbalink or newer versions of vba-m.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't just turn a rom into an mmo.
However you can trade/battle online with firered by using an emulator with link support like vbalink or newer versions of vba-m.

You can turn a ROM into a MMO.
Good try tho :)
Still looking for help, if someone can please help me.

Reaction score
I'll have a look into it, but i think the only real way is to use data from the rom, like maps, images & sprites, text. you would have to program movement, collisions and the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll have a look into it, but i think the only real way is to use data from the rom, like maps, images & sprites, text. you would have to program movement, collisions and the server.

I agree, because PokeMMO haves the same thing about that trying to find out how they did it so i can make a Emerald type.

Back