• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

new pokemon game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i have some experiencie on mysql, php and css, and im searching for a good base file with no bugs(or nothing serious) need features:
1 -dont want something with a million functions like boats or mini games or all regions(i will make one region map but change regions depend on pokemons real game locations)
2 -a base map dont need all a region make but some maps to understand the way it goes
3 -a fast battle system
4 -full db on pokemons at least gen 4, until platinium i think, the new gens i will add some manually
5 -dont need pdo or so secure db i do it later
6 -dont need vip system i make it also then
7 -trade system i think it will be easy also
8 -need help on create npc and drop items if someone in a few codes do it in one map i will do it for the all map, the reason i want is for the main quest or hidden locations drop a master ball or a evolution stone for ex, events..
8-need help create maps(see some working with 0 and 1) a long time ago
9-need to understand the way system gives random nature stats for pokemons, to like receive a pokemon with normal coins in rare hours or a try to catch only a legendary for all the players at once

like insert into tablexxx pokemon id(given my system), the id pokemon trainer, the stats random(10,12) attack random nature(5% for adamant 15% naive..) or how is that set..

if anyone know some answers please tell me below a link or explanation or even a yt video or forums im a quick learner xd

lets make the world best pokemon game equal to all players!!

Back