Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ALL] Pokemon MMORPG List (New Guys at Pokemon Section, YOU MUST READ THIS)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're a new member at this section of ragezone?
Then you're at the right place here!
Here you'll find a complete list of all pokemon games with all important informations.
I must say this first: Don't use Pokenet! It's very buggy and you won't get further with this Source!

Green marked means: Useful Release
Red marked means: Useless Release
Orange marked means: Didn't tested

Pokemon Area:
Informations:
A good and complete Source of the Browsergame: Pokemon-Area
It has all Features like PvP, Trading, Mini-Games etc.
Many Updates are released and the Community for the game is still very active.

Pokemon MMO Starter Kit by Markz88:
Informations:
This RPG Maker XP Starter kit is based off Pokemon Essentials and Pokemon Nox,
the User Markz88 made a lot edits and added many Features.
The only missing Feature is the "PvP Feature".
The Server is a Ruby Server.
Very ease to start with this Release!

PokemonCreed.net:
Informations:
The complete Source of Pokemoncreed.net!
The Creator AlanDu has taken down all Download-Links!
The files will be only given to trusted Member's here, so if you think that you're trusted: PM for the links!
The Release has alle Features like the Original. It was ripped off at (5.23.12) but don't misses any great Feature as the actual Creed.
The best Source here!

PokeMMO (Browsergame):
Informations:
This Browsergame, named PokeMMO (This is not PokeMMO.eu), is created by SonyP/Matheus28. It's a Alpha Version but looks really nice.
PvP and Trading isn't included but the game is looking really close to the original games.
The User beetle updated the release but didn't released it yet. His Release has the Features Trading and PvP!
The Server is a Node.js Server with a mongo database.
The Release contains the 'Haxe' project file and is written in javascript with canvas etc.
PokeMMO is under GPLv3
Very useful but hard to start with coding cause the Release contains tons of code.

PokeCMD:
Informations:
This Release is a console based Pokemon 'MMORPG', you can only play it in a Console but it has many nice Features.
It's written in Python and the Code is very clean and maybe helpful for you to start.

Pokemon Dawn:
Informations:
Written in XNA, the Engine isn't finished yet and the German Creator isn't active anymore.
The Source is great to start with but the Server is a bit buggy (Not finished yet).
Maybe Useful!

Pokemon Netbattle:
Informations:
Written in vb6, very old game with mostly no great MMORPG features.
It's limited to PvP.
I think it's not useful, also outdated language (VB6).

World of Pokemon:
Informations:
Written in vb6, the Server is very buggy and the Release is from a very early start of the game.
Not many features. You can easily duck the Server's butt.
Maybe helpful are the Gui and the Battle System.

Pokemon Nox Online:
Informations:
Markz88 Starter Kit is based off this, better use his Release!
Pokemon Nox by khkramer has not many Features and is a bit buggy.
Useless!

Pokemon Cyrus Online:
Informations:
This Game is based off the Eclipse Engine => so it's written in the outdated vb6 language.
The client doesn't work for many users and the Features are not much.
In my case, this Release is outdated but maybe useful for guys with Experiences with the Eclipse Engine.
Server is very buggy and Client too!
Pokemon Online Beta:
Informations:
Didn't tested them but i don't think they're useful.

P-ONLINE:
Informations:
The Game comes with a tons of code, has a lot of features but you can't use the Private Server Feature anymore cause the Support for this was closed.
Also the Source isn't avaible.
Useless!

Pokemon Denshou Online
Informations:
Game is written with Game Maker, the Client isn't stable and doesn't work for many User's.
Better don't try this Release, it doesn't bring you further!
Useless!

Java Eclipse Pokemon Engine:
Informations:
Outdated (2007)!
Useless!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually trading is available in Markz88 Pokemon MMO Starter Kit...well the updated version. It was only given to people who he trusted (like myself) and he promised me not to release it. Sorry gaaaaaaaaaaaais.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also have it. I downloaded it when it was available before it as gone. Markz88 Repack is the one I recommend the most!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually trading is available in Markz88 Pokemon MMO Starter Kit...well the updated version. It was only given to people who he trusted (like myself) and he promised me not to release it. Sorry gaaaaaaaaaaaais.

Sorry i got mixed up:3

I also have it. I downloaded it when it was available before it as gone. Markz88 Repack is the one I recommend the most!

You can download the newest version (with trading) at his forum:) Or which version do you mean?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i got mixed up:3

You can download the newest version (with trading) at his forum:) Or which version do you mean?

Yes but you have to PM him if you want to be able to get the download link and password for the archive.. @__@ And it's version 8 I think? xD Or 12 something. But regardless, his starter kit is great! All it would honestly need is a PVP system.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is the msg from Blizzard, he helped markz kit a lot, markz only copyed little codes and features from essentials!

Blizzard:

I have finally released RMX-OS 2.0 yesterday which I had to finish before I could continue with the PvP script (since I already have a portion done, but further development will be easier with the new API of RMX-OS 2.0). It's hard to say when I will have time to work on it since I have so much going on right now (work, personal projects, girls, friends, etc.), but I hope that I can get it done by the end of July.
The PvP kit will be added to the Starter Kit once it's done, so it will be available for everybody.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the msg from Blizzard, he helped markz kit a lot, markz only copyed little codes and features from essentials!

Blizzard:

I have finally released RMX-OS 2.0 yesterday which I had to finish before I could continue with the PvP script (since I already have a portion done, but further development will be easier with the new API of RMX-OS 2.0). It's hard to say when I will have time to work on it since I have so much going on right now (work, personal projects, girls, friends, etc.), but I hope that I can get it done by the end of July.
The PvP kit will be added to the Starter Kit once it's done, so it will be available for everybody.

Interesting. Can't wait to see it when it's released. :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just looked through the PokemonCreed files, and as I was trying to get a server up, I notice that you are missing a few SQL Files, Pokemonc_Chat, Pokemonc_forum. It is necessary as it grabs some data from it. Also it calls for some deprecated functions on PHP. I suggest using an old version of XAMPP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with creed,
yes the forum and the chat sql's are missing but the chat software from pokemoncreed.net is blab so i'm using blab now too for my game.
The Forum software from creed is written by AlanDu (the Creator), i'm using mylittleforum.
I don't know how to use the accounts from the game for the forum too so people mustn't register a new account at the forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with creed,
yes the forum and the chat sql's are missing but the chat software from pokemoncreed.net is blab so i'm using blab now too for my game.
The Forum software from creed is written by AlanDu (the Creator), i'm using mylittleforum.
I don't know how to use the accounts from the game for the forum too so people mustn't register a new account at the forum.

Can you upload a clean SQL file for creed? The one if I edit it or delete things it breaks whole site :/

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice .. but which is simple and easier to setup ? :rolleyes:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're missing PokeNET.. That is where it all started.

I must say this first: Don't use Pokenet! It's very buggy and you won't get further with this Source!
Look at the top of the thread...:D

Back