Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Online PHP Script/Source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm interested in setting up an online Pokemon MMORPG that's browser based, much like Pokemon Vortex, Pokemon Crater, Pokemon Indigo, etc.

I'm wondering if there's a source code somewhere that's available before I go through all the trouble of coding it from scratch.

Thanks for replies in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, if they released it then it would HAVE to be open source, but all you can get from Pokemon Vortex is their HTML code.

All right. Thanks for clarifying.

I'll look forward to seeing what you'll come up with when you get the chance.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All right. Thanks for clarifying.

I'll look forward to seeing what you'll come up with when you get the chance.

Unless you have access to their servers (*hint hint*) then you cant get their source codes.
I've applied for a coding job there and will 80% get the job, I'll be releasing the source code here :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless you have access to their servers (*hint hint*) then you cant get their source codes.
I've applied for a coding job there and will 80% get the job, I'll be releasing the source code here :)

Okay great. Maybe then some of us here can expand off it.

Back