Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A pokemon RPG game for android?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guyz :thumbup1:,

I am fairly new to game development and i have read through the forums a little and instead of creating a game for PC / Browser i was more interested in getting into Android so anybody can play easily these days even when away from comp. I am technical on server side settings and and have basic idea on coding but would really appreciate pplz help in volunteering for the project and suggestions in creating one. Looking forward to hear from you guyz and Thanks in advance:wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Android pokemon like juz make the finished game and set it as GBA file and then cna play in andriod~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can do that. I know you can create Android apps with Java or Delphi.

I think you'll have great project if you start it and I think a lot of people will play it :):

Multiplayer obv.

woah, multiplayer pokemon game in android? nvr seen before bruh :thumbup1: I LUV IT!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
woah, multiplayer pokemon game in android? nvr seen before bruh :thumbup1: I LUV IT!

I would like to start soon if i have more volunteers for the project and some suggestions :D

You can do that. I know you can create Android apps with Java or Delphi.

I think you'll have great project if you start it and I think a lot of people will play it :):

Multiplayer obv.

Yea sure am trying to put some combinations of browser based pokemon n pc game pokemmo and hav a mix features of both. If anyone is interested is being a part feel free to reply here or pm me :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well brod or billy, i also would love to make my own pokemon game or android game, what language should i learn first? and it is possible to make own source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neon, seems like you know nothing. I suggest you learning HTML then PHP then Java and develop your game in that language.

Source is what makes your games so if you develop your own game you have its source.

Yea billy sorry, i have known nthing, i juz a newbie who wanted to developer a game, so i try learn much thing, i currently learning HTML, anyway thx billy for the guide :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guyz :thumbup1:,

I am fairly new to game development and i have read through the forums a little and instead of creating a game for PC / Browser i was more interested in getting into Android so anybody can play easily these days even when away from comp. I am technical on server side settings and and have basic idea on coding but would really appreciate pplz help in volunteering for the project and suggestions in creating one. Looking forward to hear from you guyz and Thanks in advance:wink:

Heres your base - (sorry if linking to here is not allowed)
I found this a while ago, its not multiplayer though.

Alot of features are lacking, but it looks a pretty nice base for development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heres your base - (sorry if linking to here is not allowed)
I found this a while ago, its not multiplayer though.

Alot of features are lacking, but it looks a pretty nice base for development

yay..!!!! thats really great start u gave me thx a lot :D i'll try n read thru that.. :D

Anyone who would like to venture in to help me build a better of this game base we have coz of the frd who gave me a head start ?? :Dv Thx a lot :eek:tt:

Back