Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About a Pokemon server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there are any teams which are still working on open sources for a pokemon online server or any kind of open sources less bugged and as much stable as they can. Which one you suggest me to work with? I might need a developer too, since my guy was used in other kind of games development (warcraft, lineage servers). This is a serious project based on a good budget and with enough weapons, so please keep it like this.

PS: I am not a pro or a boss, I had a lot of servers in the past (especially Lineage2 ones) so I believe I know what I'm saying
PS2: I read about pokenet. They are crappy and buggy.

Note: Rest in private for the guys who are interested in helping us in any way.

Regards,
Bane

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

The Pokemonium source is Pokenet, but pretty much re coded from the ground up. It runs in Java 7 instead of Java 6 and from what I've seen there are not that many bugs. Only downside is the Pokemonium project has stopped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying,

Can I have links from pokemonium sources? I need them as much clean as possible. We are going to work a lot on those shits so I might need one more guy too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying,

Can I have links from pokemonium sources? I need them as much clean as possible. We are going to work a lot on those shits so I might need one more guy too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply,
I had already found them but that's ok, also if someone is interested in helping our project in any position, we are here to talk in private.

Note: Please check your PMs.

Back