• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

About a Pokemon server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there are any teams which are still working on open sources for a pokemon online server or any kind of open sources less bugged and as much stable as they can. Which one you suggest me to work with? I might need a developer too, since my guy was used in other kind of games development (warcraft, lineage servers). This is a serious project based on a good budget and with enough weapons, so please keep it like this.

PS: I am not a pro or a boss, I had a lot of servers in the past (especially Lineage2 ones) so I believe I know what I'm saying
PS2: I read about pokenet. They are crappy and buggy.

Note: Rest in private for the guys who are interested in helping us in any way.

Regards,
Bane

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

The Pokemonium source is Pokenet, but pretty much re coded from the ground up. It runs in Java 7 instead of Java 6 and from what I've seen there are not that many bugs. Only downside is the Pokemonium project has stopped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying,

Can I have links from pokemonium sources? I need them as much clean as possible. We are going to work a lot on those shits so I might need one more guy too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying,

Can I have links from pokemonium sources? I need them as much clean as possible. We are going to work a lot on those shits so I might need one more guy too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply,
I had already found them but that's ok, also if someone is interested in helping our project in any position, we are here to talk in private.

Note: Please check your PMs.

Back