• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pokemon Toxic Rpg Source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would anyone be interested in pokemontoxic.net source? tptrpg.net they renamed it was coded in 2009 so no stolen code fully coded by the owner ( check wayback machine on pokemontoxic.net)

image 1

image 2

comment on profile

I am the owner and wanted to know if it would be popular and if a lot of users wanted this id share it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am interested. Please share your work if you wish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would anyone be interested in pokemontoxic.net source? tptrpg.net they renamed it was coded in 2009 so no stolen code fully coded by the owner ( check wayback machine on pokemontoxic.net)

image 1

image 2

comment on profile

I am the owner and wanted to know if it would be popular and if a lot of users wanted this id share it

hello? you are alive?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
prob not, this is all i could really find.

and this post from 2010

I could find this but it is using deprecated codes.

Back