• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[POKEMONMMO] Markz88 Pokémon MMO Starter Kit Help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening guys, I'm new here in the forum however already have knowledge in RGSS1,2,3 and VB6 , and I'm looking for a good engine pokémon and saw that has Markz88 Pokémon MMO Atarter Kit.
But none of the links I tried to access to download this working could someone pass me the client and server for me to develop my pokémon , thank you for your attention waiting answers

Contact me:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening guys, I'm new here in the forum however already have knowledge in RGSS1,2,3 and VB6 , and I'm looking for a good engine pokémon and saw that has Markz88 Pokémon MMO Atarter Kit.
But none of the links I tried to access to download this working could someone pass me the client and server for me to develop my pokémon , thank you for your attention waiting answers

Contact me:

yeah client is rmxp and gameguard is vb6
Kielleds - [POKEMONMMO] Markz88 Pokémon MMO Starter Kit Help - RaGEZONE Forums

I can ask my friend bout rmxp, I work for his gameguard
files:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude the original name of engine is MRMX-OS developed by blizzard just google it and download
but here is a suggestion, i am also working on a pokemon game and i have rpg maker mv, vx ace and xp and i also tried this kit but there is so many bugs so try to work with pokenet not MRMX-OS or join us because we are also working on a pokemon game ...
here is my email address: kingshubham1998@gmail.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KidBuu do you have this ? The Client and Server? I make a trade for my DBZ Starterkit I have!

Add my Skype @ death2allmike add both
or my Discord @ JuggleMeDino#8877

Back