Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokenet] AMAZING EVOLUTION !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lucila - [Pokenet] AMAZING EVOLUTION ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hellow guys! Now i show you a great work with my friend Arthur Padilha

VIDEO:

Features:
- classics features from pokemonium (pvp,trade,kanto,johto,hoenn,sinoh,sete islands, league, etc world poke)
- Fly Butom with you have a badges HOT
- Animated Battle HOT
- Pokemon Followers HOT
- Sync Buttom HOT
- Jesus Bug Fixed for ever. HOT

Update1:

Small pokemon folowers to big pokemons followers...
And a mini tour for kanto johto hoenn sinoh

Update 1.1
Hit-Shake in battle when a pokemon attack.
All credits to Arthur Padilha

Note:
- The mini-teleports in the video, is for the long distance between client<>server (Argentina - USA) .. but in short distance (national host) , this work fantastic !
- The bug music in video, is because i run two clients xD

this is all!
Please comment your opinion about the progress :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Holy Sh*t i gotta let Xkl know about this !
Pokenet might be good again .... if we can make it a little bit more like pokemmo or even pokemonworldonline ...
Greatest of the Lucks !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please, anyone have this tilesets ????!?!?
Trees and leaf..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i do !
here take all of the resources that you may need from my game :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something big to be tackled would be recoding the system to read off a new Pokemon.db file. I've attempted it but had no luck trying to decrypt the Pokemon file to add 5th and 6th generations. I spent a while developing and making edits to the engine but that was a big roadblock for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just in case zeak doesnt have what you are looking for here are tiles that are exactly what you are looking for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love to be able to spend all the extra time I have, but like any person need to pay bills and unfortunately pokenet not help me with this. Other than that I like to have a person that specializes in desing to revamp the entire graphical part, and thus give a new face to pokenet.

In the matter of implementing the new generation I only think about getting when I remake the maps and the new interface.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok... Im a Ducking bad editor in Map tiled Editor..
Someone have a maps done in pokenet with the tiles what I want ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love to be able to spend all the extra time I have, but like any person need to pay bills and unfortunately pokenet not help me with this. Other than that I like to have a person that specializes in desing to revamp the entire graphical part, and thus give a new face to pokenet.

In the matter of implementing the new generation I only think about getting when I remake the maps and the new interface.
It's not that I don't think the additions you've made are great. I just think that if a server made with Pokenet has any hope of competing with the bigger servers such as PokeMMO and Pokemon World Online, 5th and 6th generation Pokemon need to be implemented.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not that I don't think the additions you've made are great. I just think that if a server made with Pokenet has any hope of competing with the bigger servers such as PokeMMO and Pokemon World Online, 5th and 6th generation Pokemon need to be implemented.

Brother, We seek not compete with anyone.

Reaction score
Arthur Padilha i can help out with the revamp of maps if youd like, weather you use tiles premade (like the fire red etc) or custom tiles, i can do either, some of my tiles are attached as an example.

MqTtK5R - [Pokenet] AMAZING EVOLUTION ! - RaGEZONE Forums

The waters are mine, the over worlds are by somebody else from pokecommunity

d.faultx on skype.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Arthur Padilha i can help out with the revamp of maps if youd like, weather you use tiles premade (like the fire red etc) or custom tiles, i can do either, some of my tiles are attached as an example.

MqTtK5R - [Pokenet] AMAZING EVOLUTION ! - RaGEZONE Forums

The waters are mine, the over worlds are by somebody else from pokecommunity

d.faultx on skype.

Well sense your wanting to help, count me in as well !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pwo is basically dead now that the former owner is refusing them to use his client, and there is a new kid on the block as well, there staff is composed of ex pokemmo staff and it functions the same though using the rom(emerald,frlg and later nds pokemon games) to make an mmo. Not trying to advertise just letting you guys know there are more mmo's on the block than just pokemmo and pwo.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Small pokemon folowers to big pokemons followers...
And a mini tour for kanto johto hoenn sinoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back