Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokenet Public Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

So for some reason my post was deleted, probably something I did when editing it. Here is the information again.

IP: 216.155.143.178

Rates (compared to default);
Pokemon XP: 140%
Money: 140%
Player XP: 1%

I have chosen these rates as they feel more Pokemon-like. They seem really high but I think they are just right comparing it to games like Diamond.

Anyway, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them below. One that I think people will ask a lot is; "is the server 24/7?" Yes it is.

Hope to see you online,
Jazzy.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

It is no problem. I plan to host a few other servers too. Also, I will be compiling a version of Pokemonium that will directly link to my server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

It is no problem. I plan to host a few other servers too. Also, I will be compiling a version of Pokemonium that will directly link to my server.

Looking foward to see ur server sir :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck with your server, if I would have some spare time... I will bring a visit!

Hope you'll succeed!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello.

Thanks for your responses. I take no credit for the server, I just host a copy of it. I'm editing my first post to explain things like rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back