Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeUniverse - The Next Pokemon Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PokeUniverse will be a non profit Pokemon Community. It will be paid and ran by Cyberbeastx. The plan for PokeUniverse is to create a Pokemon Community such as Serebii, PokeCommunity, Bulbapedia and many other Pokemon Communities. It will be all those forums put into one giant forums. We will have Discussions on all Pokemon Generation Games, Pokemon Battling, Pokemon Anime/Manga, Pokemon TCG. We will also have Daily chit chat where people can talk about there daily life's and the world going on around them such as other games, technology, art and design and much more. On top of that we will have Trivia, Polls, Forum Games, Clubs, Blogs and much more.

The goal is to be able to offer this and much more without it costing our members or without restrictions. This means that they will be fully customization on profiles, blogs and much more and this also includes the use of your own custom avatars and signatures.

At this time PokeUniverse has not been created/started or anything has not been bought. I will be going on a business trip for the rest of this week and won't be able to start this project until next week. I have so many idea's and plans for this though and I am pretty sure one day we will be the largest pokemon community.

When I return next week I will be buying the following for this project...

-Vbulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle: $399.00
-Annual Phone & Ticket Support: $199.00/One Year
-Professional Install/Upgrade: $149.00(Saves Me Time)
-Branding Free: $169.00

Still Looking For A Host!

I will be keeping this thread updated as I go along in the next couple weeks. Mean while stay tuned for more to come!

If you have any questions or concerns then please contact me!

Contacts

Facebook:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did some research and decided not to go with godaddy web hosting. They say it is unlimited everything for there web hosting but really "they rely on the fact that the majority of users end up only using minimal resources, and very rarely actually mean "unlimited"." I also don't want to be sharing a system with hundreds of other websites, I want my vary own host.

Anyways, I think instead of going for a web hosting I am just going to buy a Vps.

What company?
I am not sure yet.

I am going to look into the top companies and look at pricing. I will most likely look for some type of vps that I can buy a few months at a time with a set spec and even if my time is not up for the spec I bought I would still be able to upgrade specs if needed with a additional cost.

Anyways, That is all for now. I leave for my business trip tomorrow so you most likely won't hear from me for the rest of the week unless I get on from my Iphone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you need a vps just for hosting a forum? try ipage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PokeUniverse will be a profesionally ran and mantained Community. I want only the best and since dedicated hosting is out of the question right now vps is the next best.

Reaction score
-Vbulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle: $399.00
Nulled versions available.
-Annual Phone & Ticket Support: $199.00/One Year
That wont be used lol. Phone support xD
-Professional Install/Upgrade: $149.00(Saves Me Time)
I do it for $10
-Branding Free: $169.00
Nulled = no brand :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nulled vBulletin with mobile is free.
Nulled = No brand.
You don't need to phone / ticket support thing. Save money.
The install process for vBulletin is extremely easy.

I have a reliable webhost that I [personally] use. 10GB Storage and 100GB Bandwith.

All of it is free too. ^__^

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nulled=Illegal and can get your website shut off.

i suggest mybb. Free, easy to use and it's better than IPBoards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nulled=Illegal and can get your website shut off.

i suggest mybb. Free, easy to use and it's better than IPBoards.

A ton of things are illegal. I was running my website for almost 2 years with a nulled vBulletin. Then I hit my cap on bandwith, was 2 lazy to wait a month and delete it. That's why my pokecloud is currently down now. I'm gonna delete it soon also. My webhost doesn't allowed vBulletin or IP.Board either.

I'd recommend either MyBB, Simple Machines Forum or Vanilla Forum.
MyBB and Simple Machines are the best 2 though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said I was away on a trip for a week. I am back now. As far as these comments about nulled. Nulled is illegal and I am not using a illegal software when I can afford the legal way. Once again I am not using a free forums when I can afford vbulletin.

Reaction score
As I said I was away on a trip for a week. I am back now. As far as these comments about nulled. Nulled is illegal and I am not using a illegal software when I can afford the legal way. Once again I am not using a free forums when I can afford vbulletin.

Well if you can afford it then use it though most people here cant affort it so they'd prefer to use free software (mybb, phpbb) or nulled. I never had problems with nulled versions of ipboard.

I added you on skype.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just trying to help you save up money so you won't be flat broke when you start the community. :U

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
May I ask when this is going to be released?

Sent from my XT907

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't need the professional installment. Not to sound like a penis, but if you don't know how to install a forum like vBulletin, then you should do more research on how to maintain forums. A community like PokeCommunity is maintained, which is why it is able to hold up so many people. As someone said, don't go for GoDaddy, they're "Unlimited Hosting" is shared hosting. I would take tdid's offer and go with the VPS (seeing how a dedicated isn't worth it because your site might not even take off).

And another thing, I would go with phpBB. It's actually a really strong bulletin board, and it's fairly easy to understand what's going on in terms of coding.

Anyways, good luck with your project :D!http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333367386.html

Back