Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You must read this :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy everybody , i want to make a pokemon game in browser like this ==>
If you know how plzz replay here :D or if you know eny tutorial plzz post them here :D cuz i relly don`t know how and ... i search fro tutorial on google , but nothing :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've tried getting someone here too but sadly, no luck. Good luck to you :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sick searching on google....nothing , i can`t find enything :( and are more pokemon broser like that ....vortex isn`t single of this tipe .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try contacting the owner and asking for the serevr files? xD. Why not just make a Pokenet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems easy to make one ....and more people play browser pokemon then pokenet :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems easy to make one ....and more people play browser pokemon then pokenet :|

It's really not that difficult to make something like that, just learn PHP and it'll take a few days to churn something like that out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know some php / html but i`m not a pro .....so i try to find a datebase or ...i don`t know , the code alredy done , i see many servers , i play on vortex ...when i`m bored , but are many pokemon browser server like that .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean, if you found a database it wouldn't help you at all. You would need to make your own database if you're coding it yourself. It's really not that difficult to make, there are plenty of tutorials on making those style of browser based games too you just have to tailor it towards pokemon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found some of them :D now i fallow them , maybey it work ..... somthing :))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me too. If you ever need anyone, hit me up ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pokemoncreed recently got hacked.
There server files were released, however the hacked added poop loads of backdoors in.
But i did find this -
The owner of pokemoncreed is fixing a few things up and possibly releasing the source

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pokemoncreed recently got hacked.
There server files were released, however the hacked added poop loads of backdoors in.
But i did find this -
The owner of pokemoncreed is fixing a few things up and possibly releasing the source

be good to have a browser pokemon game that can be changed and edit to owner's liking. Only IF he decides to release it.

Reaction score
How can we trust that is from the actual owner? I mean the person that posted the link has 1 post and on that link there is only a small part written.
I may be releasing the full source code of Pokemon Creed soon. I may recode it with extra commenting so users not familiar with PHP can understand and edit the code with ease.

Why am I releasing such a valuable code?
Well, one person has social engineered my server provider and stole the source. They have added a backdoor to the source, so this is why, I want to provide a safe source code.

Release date: September 2012.

Alan Du.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
be good to have a browser pokemon game that can be changed and edit to owner's liking. Only IF he decides to release it.
Yeh thats the only issue, I have looked around for the leaked source, and i havent been successful, however i did come across a few, but they had been removed (most likely a complaint from the owner of PC)

How can we trust that is from the actual owner? I mean the person that posted the link has 1 post and on that link there is only a small part written.
Whats your point? Who cares if i have 1 post? Im a lurker on this forum as im an active member elsewhere.
However, i do not know if that project on sourceforge is legit or not, i came across it & have read elsewhere that the site was originally hacked. I guess people will need to keep eyes on that repo and see if anything is released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can`t dowload them....d
If somewon can upload those file on another site .... plz post link here :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can`t dowload them....d
If somewon can upload those file on another site .... plz post link here :D

Are you an idiot, read the post AND the links description, it says it might be released, therefore it hasnt yet, which is why you cant download it... derp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn`t me fault cuz your perfect :)) ....or ask your mother , bayby he know :| every where i go the same people :| wtf you can`t claim that i`m invizible :|

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn`t me fault cuz your perfect :)) ....or ask your mother , bayby he know :| every where i go the same people :| wtf you can`t claim that i`m invizible :|

He's retarded so leave him alone.

Back