Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Hoenn (R/S/E) tiles

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been browsing around for a little while, trying to find tilesets or just singular images for the Hoenn (R/S/E) region, but I couldn't find anything useful.
Does anyone know where to look for it, or would anyone be kind enough to share it if he/she has it?

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download pokemon essentials, im not sure but it should contain the whole rse tileset

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried to do this OpenGL, C++ first, but it wouldn't really work out, plus I'm a bit new to C++. Right now I'm writing in Java, using the LibGDX library.
Java is a pretty basic and easy to learn language compared to others. If I finish it, I do intend to release it.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Java is not really ment for graphical stuff. Look at minecraft, using tons of memory.

If you need help with C++ or an introduction to the 11 standard I'd be wiling to help you :):

Would be awesome! I saw what c++ could do and it was amazing. Couldn't get the graphical stuff working for c++'so I had to give up on it

Back