Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Pokenet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, my Inglés is not very good. I am using a translator.

My problem is this:

1)
Jose Larreyna - [Solved] Pokenet - RaGEZONE Forums

2)
Jose Larreyna - [Solved] Pokenet - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you very much for your attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Problem] Pokenet

Dude. Please read through the other posts before posting a thread. I've said this before. There is no fix for this. These files are really buggy. I suggest using Markz88 starter kit or PokeMMO. I'll ignore posts like this in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since you are trying to use English, but it's not your native tongue, I'll cut you a break, unlike some other people.
Your problem is usually a Java problem. You're trying to run this on the wrong version of Java.
After all, you don't know the English words to search for, someone with lingual understanding knows that.

Install Java 6 32-bit. Java 6 is different from Java 7.
Make a new text file, and copy/paste this in it:

For windows 32-bit:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar

For windows 64-bit:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar Pokenet.jar

Save this file in the client folder as "pokenet.bat". If it asks to overwrite, click "yes".
Make sure the client name is named "Pokenet.jar".
Run the pokenet.bat file you saved, but AFTER you have Java 6 JRE (32-bit) installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since you are trying to use English, but it's not your native tongue, I'll cut you a break, unlike some other people.
Your problem is usually a Java problem. You're trying to run this on the wrong version of Java.
After all, you don't know the English words to search for, someone with lingual understanding knows that.

Install Java 6 32-bit. Java 6 is different from Java 7.
Make a new text file, and copy/paste this in it:

For windows 32-bit:

For windows 64-bit:

Save this file in the client folder as "pokenet.bat". If it asks to overwrite, click "yes".
Make sure the client name is named "Pokenet.jar".
Run the pokenet.bat file you saved, but AFTER you have Java 6 JRE (32-bit) installed.

Many Thanks, I solved the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back