Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Text box help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy again!

I'm having a small problem. I've created a text box in my UI and when I click into it and start typing, well, my character keeps moving around etc. I was wondering how to resolve this. I've gone through the code for the chat box and couldn't find anything that jumped out at me.

I thank whoever assists me in advance :) This is the last problem of something I'm developing so it's a big deal for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My mistake, PokeNet. I keep assuming that's the main development core everyone is using.

Reaction score
My mistake, PokeNet. I keep assuming that's the main development core everyone is using.

with a few of the recent releases, theres a spread development going on. but have you looked at the code for when typing into the text box? that h
should answer your question. Either look for what happens when you press enter first, or when clickiing the textbox.

Back