Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unknown error occurred [Help]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I follow the default´s guide to etup all, i setup all fine the db and etc.

When i go to make a new account jsut have this error:

JfYF6 - Unknown error occurred [Help] - RaGEZONE Forums

I use Win7 64 Bits, i try to disable firewall, but i see in server log the client > server connection works, so i dont know what happens, i use teh fresh svn version of pokenet.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or it had a problem saving the character, etc. It's a mysql problem, in short.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam getting
error:cannot reach time server, reverting to local time :?

and when i try to register. a unknow error

My time server messed up as well....i think defualt mentioned how to fix that earlier in this forum..or on one of the other forums related to this topic...I havent had time to fix it yet....

The unknown error can be fixed by getting a corect version of the sql database. The one in the link doesn't work.....someone posted a correct one on one of the earlier pages.........I can't remeber which one is correct I attached 2 of them to this post.....one is right the other is wrong.....cant remeber which is which......so try both.....let me know if you have any other issues

http://forum.ragezone.com/f706/guide-pokenet-server-setup-760965/index19.html#post6685880

I have files attached there.

Last edited:
Back