Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV]Pokemon-Germany.de

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I've decided to let everyone know that I've started to develop with the Pokemoncreed Source and improve the game.
So first: Pokemoncreed is very bad coded, the code is confusing and has little bugs.
I'm currently translating the Game into German and change the design to a newer look.
I'll also completly redesign the game if i have enough time (The current basic design is a windows 8 like one).

If anyone also deals with the pokemoncreed source then let me know that, i really need a few tips to make the game safe and to prevent bugs.

Screens:
felixcruzer - [DEV]Pokemon-Germany.de - RaGEZONE Forums

felixcruzer - [DEV]Pokemon-Germany.de - RaGEZONE Forums

Link to the Game:

Please let me know if you have any ideas that i can bring into the game.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if someone is interested in helping me out with adding new features: you're welcome! send me a pm

*ty kiru:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Would be great if you create a recode.
The code really sucks!
Also in pokemoncreed you can learn you pokemons ALL ATTACKS, it has no level system and no good pvp gui.
needs all to be rewritten.

Reaction score
Would be great if you create a recode.
The code really sucks!
Also in pokemoncreed you can learn you pokemons ALL ATTACKS, it has no level system and no good pvp gui.
needs all to be rewritten.

Noticed that too! I was like wut? Why can I learn electric moves to a water pokemon. Well I'm thinking of some kind of leveling system where you get the ability to replace a move at a certain level and fix up the TM shop so you can only buy moves for the specific type (and level required maybe?)

Also I'm going to add a pvp for wild pokemon so you can battle them and make them weaker and even earn money from them if you kill them. An idea for that is also the option to make some kind of catch rate so you have a slight chance to catch it when it has full hp but the rate will increase depending on the state (poisened etc.) and they're current HP and the pokeball you use.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are you still active with pokemoncreed?
any updates?

the ideas are very good!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fights, Pokemon Names etc. are all translated now.
Little Bug fixes
Added Lumineous Pokemon (Test)
New Logo

I have a team of 3 Members now!
If you want to help send me a pm or add me in skype: aer0x96

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*Added Attack Animations
*Added Battle Background

A German Pokemon mmo with english text are u kidding?
btw there'll be a option to switch the game to english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dev thread must be english, but the game can be every language. look at Kiru's poke.animezone;)
Threads and Comments here must be english but outside from ragezone there's no rule for something like that, your comments are senseless and needless.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
I want my website in English language, but not have english language files and not have time create one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Quote: Zeriu at eoserv forum:

"Language Pack: "

That's the english language pack for pokemon-area, all is translated (out of Game Information).

Edit: Kiru, you use the Dawn-Tileset from Red-Ex do you have a license?

Back